Thursday, December 02, 2004

Lay out the red carpet, Kyle has arrived

In light of Kyle's inaugural post (see below), I think I speak for Adam -- I must, because for all I know Adam has eloped along with his Compaq PC never to return again -- when I say, "Welcome, Mr. Lambert, to the crystal beaches of B2D."

May I also remind all 3 (thousand!) readers who peruse this online intellectual orgy that Kyle is much more than a friend and hockey player. He is a friend and hockey player who can play both forward and defence. It goes without saying, then, that Kyle brings a certain 'global' perspective to the B2D kingdom.

I value this perspective and rest assured that such wisdom will grace our not-so-global village, if you will, for quite some time.

Welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home